It only takes ONE!
Eliminates messy newspapers flying through your campground or lying around your home.
No need for toxic lighter fluids. No kindling needed if the wood is dry.
Environmentally Safe ~ Non-Toxic ~ Earth Friendly~ Made from 100% Recycled Materials
Firestarters are compressed wood shavings with a small amount of wax. Place Firestarter on a flat surface inside a safe, fire burning contained area or campfire pit. Firestarter should be placed under dry logs or charcoal and arranged for proper airflow to allow for optimal burning of Firestarter. Light the top of the Firestarter and each Firestarter will burn for up to 20 minutes. These are not scented.CAUTION: NOT A CANDLE