We are always seeking energetic, customer service savvy staff who have an eye for retail store merchandising. We love people who bring a healthy dose of creativity matched with strong organizational skills.
Do you love creating seasonal decorative displays? Are you passionate about picking out the perfect gift? Join us at the oldest continually operating country store, and enjoy great perks including a generous employee discount (after 60 days of continuous employment).
If interested, please email an updated resume and brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current opportunities including sales associate, marketing assistant, and visual merchandiser.
Do you receive frequent compliments on your home decor? Are you a fan of country or Farmhouse style? We are seeking a skilled and creative Visual Merchandiser with a passion for decor to join our team.
- Create cohesive, captivating and visually appealing displays that showcase our products in alignment with design themes
- Collaborate to plan and execute seasonal and promotional displays that engage customers and drive sales
- Ensure all merchandise is accurately priced, labeled, and tagged
- Regularly refresh displays to maintain a dynamic and inviting shopping environment
- Assist customers in locating products and provide helpful and friendly decorative guidance to enhance their shopping experience
- Maintain a tidy and organized visual merchandising area, including storage and inventory
- Flexibility to work weekends and accommodate changing schedules to meet the demands of the business
- Prior experience in visual merchandising, interior decorating, or related roles
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for design
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Physical stamina to handle light to moderate lifting and moving of display items
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with customers and colleagues
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of country and farmhouse design trends.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced retail environment
Marketing/E-Commerce Assistant: (On Site)
Do you have a love of small business and a passion for content creation? This is a wonderful opportunity to learn the ins and outs of small business marketing.
- Ready to learn Shopify platform basics, assist in website maintenance and upkeep.
- Strong photo skills, capture item images as needed to assist with website uploads and content creation.
- (Preferred) Familiarity with social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Reels. Assistance with Facebook Live videos.
- Strong communication skills, organized, and detail oriented.
- Willing to lend a hand as needed. Small businesses often require wearing many hats, and we need a team player who can fill in as needed.
- Willing to understand our customer base, interest in gifts/home decor required. Understanding what drives our customers is a large part of understanding our brand voice.
- Creativity encouraged! What new ideas do you have to bring to the table?
- Some weekends/ events required.